[Win] MemInfo 3.5 SR1 – System memory optimization
MemInfo displays the current memory usage (RAM or page file) of Windows in the system tray. With a small graphic size and real-time updated values, MemInfo provides quick feedback on the current memory usage of Windows.
Highly customizable: If you want MemInfo to warn you about high memory usage, display physical memory or Windows page files, display free or used memory, choose a font that looks better.
MemInfo has a built-in memory defragmenter that can increase the speed of your computer by maximizing the available free memory.
To help find the memory footprint, there is an option to display the top memory-using processes in the tray menu and sort them by memory usage, as well as free process memory or terminate process memory.
Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.x / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / NT
Compatible with Windows 32 and 64 bit editions
Some features are not available on Windows 2000 / NT
VERSION 3.5 SR1
- Minor bug fixes
- Improved process information dialog
- Added an option copy process details to clipboard, or if there is no information search process filename online
- Added a new option to double click tray icon: "Show the desktop"
- Improved feedback upon first run (Hidden icon by the Windows system)
- Removed quick display settings submenu
- Fixed: Percentage below 10% would not show % sign
- Minor bug fixes and tweaks
Total 0 comment