AMD Adrenalin Edition Drivers v23.1.1 Download
AMD has released a new WHQL driver update version 23.1.1 for its latest Radeon RX 7900 series GPUs, the RX 7900 XTX and RX 7900 XT. This is the third driver release in a row for AMD's Radeon RX 79000 series, and not for its RX 6000 series and older graphics cards any new updates.
The new driver fixes some bugs when applying certain settings such as automatic overclocking and factory resets. The driver also fixes some game crashes, such as in the case of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt when ray tracing is enabled. Some bugs with high power usage still exist.
The complete release notes, including open questions, are given below.
- Intermittent driver timeout may occur when applying Auto Overclock performance tuning.
- While playing Valheim™ an app crash or driver timeout may occur using Vulkan® API.
- While playing The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt, an intermittent app crash or driver timeout may occur when Ray Tracing settings are enabled.
- Minor performance degradation may be observed after applying a factory reset of settings.
- High idle power has situationally been observed when using select high resolution and high refresh rate displays.
- Intermittent app crashes or driver timeout may occur when using Radeon Super Resolution with some extended display configurations.
- Video stuttering or performance drop may be observed during gameplay plus video playback with some extended display configurations.
- Stuttering may be observed in UNCHARTED™ 4: A Thief’s End during the opening game sequence.
- Some virtual reality games or apps may experience lower than expected performance.
Please copy link and download from IDM tools.
Total 0 comment