[Win] GPU-Z v2.51.0 Download
Recently, TechPowerUp released GPU-Z v2.51.0, mainly for RTX 4090/4080 graphics card mouth burned this thing specially added 16Pin power port monitoring function.
Of course, monitoring the power port is not to see if it is plugged in tightly, but to get power input information through sensors, which can somehow facilitate overclocking enthusiasts and also help ordinary users to avoid some potential anomalies.
In addition, GPU-Z v2.51.0 also adds full support for RTX 4080, support for saving and uploading RTX 4090/4080 BIOS files, fixes for missing RTX 40-series graphics card temperatures and RTX 4090 sensor count errors.
v2.51.0 (November 19th, 2022)
- Added full support for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080
- Added BIOS save/upload support for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 and 4090
- Fixed wrong transistor count on GeForce RTX 4090
- Added support for monitoring 16-pin power input
- Fixed missing memory temperature on GeForce 40 Series
- Fixed crash in Glenfly Advanced panel
- DLSS Scan in Advanced Panel no longer starts automatically and lets you select the drives to scan first
- When the "Stop" option is selected in DLSS Scan, properly indicate that the search has stopped
- The list of Vulkan extensions is now one entry per line
- The list of OpenCL extensions is now one entry per line and sorted alphabetically
- Fixed negative Gather Offsets range displayed as positive integer in Vulkan info
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti GDDR6X, RTX 3060 (GA104-B), MX750 A, RTX A500 Laptop, RTX A4500 Embedded, Tesla T10, Quadro K5100M (GK104-B)