NVIDIA GeForce 526.98 Driver Releases
Today, Nvidia released the Game Ready 526.98 WHQL driver to support the new RTX 4080 graphics card.
Nvidia has also added support for Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Warhammer 40K: Dark Tide, and WRC Generations with this driver. Players of Monster Hunter Rising: Breaking Dawn who want to take advantage of the game's new DLAA implementation should also update to this version.
In addition, the 526.98 driver is able to use DLSS frame generation with Vsync, while G-Sync is also enabled. drivers that support HDR10+ gaming standards are also here.
- G-SYNC logo is not displayed in the LG OLED TV menu when connected to GeForce RTX 40 series GPUs 
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection may crash when launched on a GeForce GTX 10 series GPU 
- [QNIX QX2710/Fujitsu Siemens SL23T-1/Dell UP2715K/ HP Z27q] Unable to select the native resolution of certain monitors from the Windows display settings 
- [Daz Studio] Application crashes after updating to latest driver when trying to run simulation 
- Desktop Window Manager (dwm.exe) service may report significantly higher GPU usage on certain PC configurations [3830387/3739997]
- Maxon - Cinema4D + Redshift3D vidmemory allocations cause TDR or Driver Crash 
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used. 
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings. 
- Older versions of Minecraft Java Edition show corruption on screen 
- MSI Afterburner is not prioritizing GPU temp limit over power when selected in app 
- [RTX 40 series] Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition may show random screen flash during gameplay 
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky 
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled.