AMD Radeon Graphics Drivers v 22.11.1 Release
11/22 Update for WHQL
AMD today released the latest version of Adrenaline Driver 22.11.1, which focuses on optimizing 2 new games and fixing 5 graphics bugs, specifically involving RX 6000 series graphics cards.
Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0, released today, and Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales, released on November 18, both now have first day support from AMD. Anyone looking to get into these two games will want to update to the latest drivers to get the most out of their experience. Unfortunately, there are no details yet on what kind of improvements gamers will see with the update.
Here are the fixed issues in this driver, which includes good news for multi-monitor users of the RX 6000 series.
- World Of Warships prediction lines may be missing on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- When Radeon Anti-Lag is enabled, a beep can be heard when pressing the shift + back key.
- OpenGL applications using MSAA may see visual corruption.
- Higher than expected idle VRAM clock using multi-monitor setups on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Selected objects may be missing in Edificius .
- During video playback and window switching, an intermittent driver timeout or black screen may occur on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs using some 240Hz refresh rate displays or high refresh rate primary display plus low refresh rate secondary display configurations.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon 570.
- Stuttering may occur during video playback using hardware acceleration with Firefox on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT.
- Brief display corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
Please copy link and download from IDM tools.