Microsoft Releases Edge Dev 106.0.1363.0
Microsoft has released Edge version 106.0.1363.0 for Dev Channel Insiders. The latest update to Edge Dev adds a tooltip display when swiping up and down, making it easier for Narrator to read aloud. It also comes with updated efficiency mode support policies.
In addition to some new features, the latest version of Microsoft Edge Dev comes with a slew of fixes and reliability improvements. You can read the full official changelog below to learn more about these fixes and improvements.
- Added a tooltip display on thumbs up/down so it is read aloud by Narrator
- Updated the policy for Efficiency mode support
- Fixed an issue where Web Select doesn’t copy some images
- Fixed an issue with Bluetooth focus on Duo devices
- Fixed orientation issue with printing
- Fixed an issue where certain keyboard keys like the arrow keys do not work in text fields
- Fixed missing smart explore icon on certain videos
The Dev Channel's Edge version 106.0.1363.0 will be the last update in August. The software giant releases new Edge Dev releases every week to introduce new features, fixes, and changes. We'll get a new Edge Dev release next week.
If you want to try these new features before Beta and Stable channel users, you can download Microsoft Edge Dev from the official Edge Insider website. To update to the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Dev Channel users need to navigate to Help & Feedback > About Microsoft Edge. You will see updates here. You need to download and install, then restart your browser to complete the installation.