AMD Radeon Graphics Drivers v 22.7.1 WHQL Release
The OpelGL performance of AMD graphics cards has long been a point of criticism among gamers, and this issue has finally been addressed in the latest push of the 22.7.1 update.
According to the test results shown by AMD, after the driver update, the AMD RX 6950XT showed a 79% performance improvement when running OpleDL-based My World, and a 75% improvement when using the RX 6400.
The best performer, the RX 6800XT, brought a 92% performance increase straight away, almost doubling the performance.
In addition to significantly optimizing OpenGL performance, this driver update also adds support for Microsoft Agility SDK 1.602 and 1.606, which effectively improves the stability of the graphics card in Win11 22H2 version.
At the same time, the new version also introduces AMD's Noise Suppression feature as a competitor to Nvidia's RTX voice technology.
This technology eliminates noise in the background effectively by adding AI algorithms to the audio processing in a bidirectional manner for both input and output speech.
In addition, this update fixes the following issues:
- Lower than expected Folding@home™ compute performance with OpenCL™ API on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6800.
- Auto Undervolt may disable Zero RPM fan feature.
- Hitman 3™ may freeze when rapidly switching between windows in Fullscreen Exclusive mode.
- Video upscaling in browsers appears blurry with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon® RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- Enhanced Sync may cause games to lock to 15FPS with video playback on extended monitors.
Please copy link and download from IDM tools.