AMD Radeon Graphics Drivers v 22.6.1 WHQL Release
AMD has released the Radeon Adrenalin 22.6.1 driver for older graphics cards, but the AMD Software Adrenalin Edition 22.6.1 driver is available for Windows 10/11. The latest F1 2022 will be supported.
- Performance drop may be experienced while playing Fortnite with Multithreaded Rendering and DirectX 11 API on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT.
- Stuttering may be experienced while playing Overwatch with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Higher than expected CPU usage when Instant Replay is enabled on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT.
- Fan Tuning option may be missing on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 590.
- Lower than expected Folding@home compute performance with OpenCL API on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6800.
- Hitman 3 may freeze when rapidly switching between windows in Fullscreen Exclusive mode.
- Stuttering may be experienced while playing Call of Duty : Warzone on the Caldera map with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon 570.
- Using Radeon Super Resolution on 2560x1600 resolution displays may produce a system hang. A temporary workaround is to set the display Scaling Mode to Full Panel.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
Please copy link and download from IDM tools.