NVIDIA RTX / QUADRO DESKTOP AND NOTEBOOK DRIVER RELEASE 515 U1 (516.25) WHQL
NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Production Branch Driver
Release 515 is the latest Production Branch release of the NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Driver. This new driver provides improvements over the previous branch in the areas of application performance, API interoperability (e.g., OpenCL/Vulkan), and application power management.
Production Branch drivers are designed and tested to provide long-term stability and availability, making these drivers ideal for enterprise customers and other users who require application and hardware certification from ISVs and OEMs respectively.
The Production Branch driver is a superset of the NVIDIA Studio Driver and provides all the benefits of the Studio Driver of the same version, along with NVIDIA RTX-specific enhancements and testing.
New Features in Version 515 U1
- This release includes bug fixes and driver component enhancements to improve performance.
- Support for Windows 11 22H2 operating system
- Studio Application/Feature Support:
- DaVinci Resolve 18—support for Automatic Depth Map, using AI to instantly generate 3D depth map of a scene to quickly grade the foreground and backgrounds separately, Object Mask Tracking, leveraging AI to recognize and track the movement of thousands of unique objects, and Surface Tracking, using CUDA cores to calculate and track any surface and apply graphics that warp or change perspective.
- Topaz Labs' Gigapixel AI 6.1—performance improvements powered by Tensor Cores for face recovery when upscaling photos.
- Marmoset Toolbag 4.04—support for new features, such as ray-traced Depth of Field, and improved rendering speeds with migration DirectX 12.
- Reallusion iClone 8 and Character Creator 4—support for NVIDIA volumetric lighting and GPU-accelerated skinning for smooth animations with ActorCore characters.
- NVIDIA Omniverse—
- Omniverse Cloud Simple Share lets users click once to package and send an Omniverse scene to friends
- Audio2Face updates allow quick and easy generation of expressive facial animation from just an audio source
- Omniverse XR App—support for beta release, enabling instant rendering of high-poly models without special imports
- Omniverse Machinima—new sequencer, coupled with animation and rendering features, enable easy creation of animated shorts.
Fixed Issues in Version 515 U1
- [Adobe Premiere Pro]: NVIDIA Image Sharpening stranded in stale state
- [Dassault]: Invalid format error when DXGI_FORMAT_R8G8B8A8_UNORM_SRGB is used with DX/OGL interop
- [Dassault 3DEXPERIENCE] VK/OGL interop crash with dedicated memory allocation
- [Maxon Cinema4D][Redshift][Adobe Photoshop]: Redshift crashes Cinema4D on material thumbnail generation when system resources are used by Photoshop