Intel Graphics – Windows DCH Drivers v126.96.36.1990
Intel recently released the 12th generation Core mobile version of the "Alder Lake-HX" series, for the first time to bring 16-core architecture to notebook processors, while the frequency of 5GHz, and now the supporting graphics driver version 188.8.131.520 is also here, in addition to supporting the new processor, but also to fix a large number of The game bugs, especially the Xe architecture graphics card, it is worth upgrading.
Intel graphics driver 184.108.40.2060 was released, mainly for the just released Intel 12th generation processor (UHD graphics) codenamed Alder Lake-HX, with the following models.
Intel Core i9-12950HX Processor (30M Cache, up to 5.00 GHz)
Intel Core i9-12900HX Processor (30M Cache, up to 5.00 GHz)
Intel Core i7-12850HX Processor (25M Cache, up to 4.80 GHz)
Intel Core i7-12800HX Processor (25M Cache, up to 4.80 GHz)
Intel Core i5-12600HX Processor (18M Cache, up to 4.60 GHz)
In addition, the new driver also provides optimized support for the games Evil Dead: The Game and Dolmen, which only support Xe and newer graphics cards (11th and 12th generation processors).
The new version of the driver also fixes a number of bugs:
- • Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War* (DX12) may experience an application crash or pop-up error message at launch.
• Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition* (DX12) may experience minor graphical corruption in game menus or during gameplay when game settings are set to low quality.
• Elden Ring* (DX12) may experience green or red texture flashing corruption during fighting while in game.
• [11th and 12th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors] Genshin Impact* (DX11) may experience texture flickering or corruption on character models.
• [11th and 12th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors] FIFA 21* may intermittently experience a TDR or application crash when resizing the game window.
• [12th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors]: FIFA 22* may experience a TDR or application crash when a match is started.
• A TDR may occur while running Doom Eternal* (Vulkan®) with Steam Overlay enabled.
• Tom Clancy’s: Rainbow Six Siege* may experience an application crash or TDR in game or benchmark modes when game settings are set at high, very high or ultra.
• Doom Eternal* (Vulkan) may fail to enable HDR correctly when HDR is enabled via in-game settings and in Windows®.
• Serious Sam 4 may exhibit graphical corruption or artifacts around some objects in game.
• Deus Ex: Mankind Divided* shadows may exhibit graphical corruption.
• [Intel® Iris® Xe Discrete graphics] Red Dead Redemption 2* may experience an application crash or TDR when changing game or resolution settings.
• [11th and 12th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors] Running DirectX®11 games in fullscreen with the Windows®
“Fullscreen Optimization” option disabled, may result in a black screen when modifying resolution in games.
• [11th and 12th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors] Graphical corruption may be seen in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War*.