AMD Radeon Graphics Drivers v 22.4.2 WHQL Release
AMD has released Radeon 22.4.2 graphics drivers that optimize and fix some bugs for upcoming games.
In this update, the newest "chicken" game, Vampire: Blood in the Avoidance - Blood Hunt, a spin-off of the RPG Vampire: Blood in the Avoidance, will be available for free on PC (Steam) and PS5 platforms on the 27th.
The update also fixes the problem of graphics cards such as the RX 5700 XT being unable to enable 4K 120Hz display mode on FreeSyns displays, improving the user experience.
It should be noted that the patch currently has the following known issues:
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ 570.
- Some users on Windows® 10 operating system may observe the absence of the windows transparency aero effect.
- Display may flicker black while switching tabs between video playback and gameplay on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Using Radeon™ Super Resolution on 2560x1600 resolution displays may produce a system hang. A temporary workaround is to set the display Scaling Mode to Full Panel.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
Please copy link and download from IDM tools.