AMD Radeon Graphics Drivers v 22.3.2 WHQL Release
AMD has officially released a new version of its graphics card driver, version number 22.3.2, still part of the Adrenalin adrenaline series, which supports Ghostwire : Tokyo.
Using AMD Software Adrenalin version 22.3.2 on the Radeon RX 6900XT, performance is increased by 23% at Tiny Tina's Wonderland @ 4k Badass settings compared to the previous software driver version 22.3.1RS-465.
Up to 21% performance improvement with AMD Software Adrenalin Edition 22.3.2 on Radeon RX 6800XT in Tiny Tina's Wonderland @ 4k Badass setup, compared to previous software driver version 22.3.1RS-466.
In Tiny Tina's Wonderland @ 4k Badass setup, using AMD Software Adrenalin Edition 22.3.2 on the Radeon RX 6700XT provides a 20% performance increase compared to the previous software driver version 22.3.1RS-467.
Additional Vulkan extensions are also supported, click here for more information.
- While playing Cyberpunk 2077 on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon RX 570 Graphics, some users may observe an issue where indoor areas appear darker than expected.
- Game crash may be observed by users on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon RX 6900 XT while playing Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin .
- Stuttering may be experienced while playing Genshin Impact with video playback or encoding on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon RX 6900 XT.
- Using the AMD Software hotkey to open and close Radeon Overlay may introduce stuttering while playing some games such as Grim Dawn .
- During Hades gameplay, some users on AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon RX 6800 may experience game crash.
- Some users on Windows 10 operating system may observe the absence of the windows transparency aero effect.
- Using Radeon Super Resolution on 2560x1600 resolution displays may produce a system hang. A temporary workaround is to set the display Scaling Mode to Full Panel.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
Please copy link and download from IDM tools.