NVIDIA GeForce 512.15 WHQL Release
On Tuesday, NVIDIA released the GeForce 512.15 Game Ready driver update. As you can see, in addition to introducing Deep Learning Anti-Aliasing (DLAA) to three new games and adding 11 new models to the catalog of G-Sync compatible displays, this version of the driver also brings optimizations for the Ghost Line: Tokyo and Shadow Dancer 3 games.
Ghost Line: Tokyo debutants will receive Ray Tracing Reflections (RT Reflections) and Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) support, promising a doubled performance experience.
Action-adventure games Chorus, Jurassic World: Evolution 2 and No Man's Sky have also welcomed Deep Learning Anti-Aliasing (DLAA) support, which improves image quality at native resolutions.
The 11 new members of the G-Sync monitor compatibility list include 11 models from Acer, ASUS, AOC, Japanese brand IO DATA, MSI, Phillips, and ViewSonic.
NVIDIA has also added GeForce Experience optimized settings support for six new games, including Elden Farms, Far Cry: Rome, Mortal Kombat Online 2, Shadow Dancer 3, Master Chief, and Total War: Warhammer 3.
New in this version:
- Ghostwire: Tokyo
- Tiny Tina's Wonderlands
- DLAA for Chorus, Jurassic World Evolution 2, and No Man's Sky
- [Advanced Optimus]: Brightness levels do not change properly when display set to NVIDIA GPU only mode with HDR set to off. 
- Increased registry reads by DWM.exe when GPU is connected to G-SYNC/G-SYNC Compatible display 
- [NVIDIA Advanced Optimus][Ampere] Putting notebook to sleep by closing the lid and then waking up the notebook may cause Windows to reboot when in dGPU mode. 
- The native resolution for a DVI or HDMI display may not be available from the display settings if the display contains an invalid EDID. 
- [Adobe Substance Sampler/Stager]: Fixed Optimus profile to run on dGPU by default. 
- [Enscape]: Shadow rendering is incorrect. 
- [Solidworks Visualize Boost]: When the application process is running in the background, the GPU memory clock may operate at lower clock speeds. 
- [Adobe Premiere Pro]: Adobe Media Encoder could crash due to out of memory error when encoding multiple R3D 8k files. 
- [Foundry Nuke]: CUDA and OpenCL kernel return incorrect result. 
Windows 10/11 Issues
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water. 
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: With the GPU connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, audio may drop out when playing back Dolby Atmos. 
- Club 3D CAC-1085 dongle limited to maximum resolution of 4K at 60Hz.