NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 511.23 WHQL Out Now
he latest NVIDIA Game Ready Driver has dropped and, among other highlights, it is optimized for God of War (out today) and Rainbow Six Extraction (out next week). In addition, the Game Ready driver is also optimized for games like Hitman III, The Anacrusis, and Monster Hunter Rise.
As mentioned a few days ago, the latest driver also adds DLDSR (Deep Learning Dynamic Super Resolution). This AI-powered enhancement allows games to be rendered at higher, more detailed resolution before intelligently shrinking the result back down to the resolution of your monitor. This downsampling method improves image quality by enhancing detail, smoothing edges, and reducing shimmering.
New in this version:
Game Ready for
- God of War
- The Anacrusis
- Hitman III Year 2
Gaming Technology Supported
- Includes support for NVIDIA DLDSR (Deep Learning Dynamic Super Resolution)
New Features and Other Changes
- Added support for Windows 11 Dynamic Refresh Rate.
- Added support for CUDA 11.6.
- The NVIDIA OpenCL driver has added support for new provisional extension specifications released by Khronos.
- Added new OpenCL compiler technology as an opt-in feature.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [Detroit Become Human]: Random stuttering/freezing occurs in the game. 
- Flicker/disappearing text when 12-bit color is used 
- [HDR][G-Sync]: Mouse pointer gets stuck after turning on HDR from the Windows Control Panel or after toggling G-Sync from the NVIDIA control panel.  To work around, click the mouse (right or left button). The mouse cursor will be sluggish for a few seconds before returning to normal operation.
- [Deathloop][HDR]: TDR/corruption occurs in the game with Windows HDR enabled.  If this issue occurs, toggle the Windows HDR setting.
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water. 
- In multi-monitor configurations, the screen may display random black screen flicker. 
- [NVIDIA Advanced Optimus][NVIDIA Control Panel]: After setting the display multiplexer type to "dGPU", the setting is not preserved across a reboot or resume from S4. 
- [NVIDIA Image Scaling][Desktop]: The screen moves to the upper left corner on cold boot when Image Scaling is applied to the desktop.  Do not apply NVIDIA Image Scaling to the desktop. It is intended only for video upscaling or for games which do not run with a scaling resolution unless the same Image Scaling resolution is applied on the desktop.
- NVIDIA Image Scaling][DirectX 11 video apps]: With Image Scaling enabled, video playback is corrupted or results in a system hang after performing an HDR transition.