Apple releases iOS 16.0.2 update: iPhone 14 camera shake, paste pop-ups and other bugs have been fixed
After the release of iOS 16, some bugs were also found on the iPhone 14, such as camera shake in third-party applications, and the problem of frequently requesting user approval when copying and pasting. Many people are deeply troubled. Now iOS 16.0.2 is updated Has been pushed, these problems are quickly resolved.
The first batch of users who got the iPhone 14 Pro reported camera bugs, mainly in third-party apps, such as TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram and other apps, and there would be bugs when calling the camera.
The main problem is that the lens is shaken and vibrated violently, and there will be obvious clicking noises. Usually, the OIS anti-shake system of the mobile phone lens may make a slight noise when working, but the vibration of the iPhone 14 Pro is obviously abnormal now.
Another problem is the annoying permission prompt, which was originally an excellent feature of iOS 16, but the frequent prompts for user approval when copying and pasting are also annoying. Apple has previously confirmed that this is also a bug and promised to fix it.
The following is the detailed changelog of iOS 16.0.2:
- When shooting with some third-party apps on the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max, the camera may shake resulting in blurry photos
- During device setup, the screen may appear completely black
- Copying and pasting between apps may result in more permission prompts than expected
- VoiceOver may not be available after restart
- Resolved an issue where some iPhone X, iPhone XR and iPhone 11 screens did not respond to touch input after repair