Get Windows to cancel automatic login with boot password
We know that for the security of the system, you can set a login password for Windows users, and you need to enter the password every time you log in, but for home users, it is very annoying to enter the boot password every time you log in, how to remove the Windows boot password to achieve automatic login?
1. First, open Windows, right-click the Start button in the lower left corner of the desktop, and then click Run on the pop-up menu.
2. At this point, you can open the Run window of Windows system.
3. Then enter the Control Userpasswords2 command in the pop-up window and click the OK button.
4. In the User Account window that opens, uncheck "User must enter a user name and password to use this computer", and then click the Apply button.
5. In the pop-up window, enter the username and password for the automatic login, and then click OK to save and exit.
6. After restarting the computer, the next time you turn on the computer, you do not need to enter the logon password to achieve automatic logon.
Total 0 comment