“Flashback” is now free on the GOG Store
Today, the GOG platform kicks off a new Hiplus One event, and the classic adventure game by Paul Cuisset/Microids (FLASHBACK) has launched a limited time free claim event. Interested players can go to the GOG platform to pick up the game before 2pm Beijing time on June 8. Don't miss it. It is worth mentioning that the GOG platform for free "flashback" time to 21 o 'clock Beijing time on 23rd, has not played this game players can not miss the opportunity! Also, there will be another free game available on GOG on June 24. What will it be?
FLASHBACK™, the hit action-adventure game with over 2.2 million units sold, is back!
2142. After fleeing from a space ship but stripped of all memory, the young scientist Conrad B. Hart awakens on Titan, a colonised moon of the planet Saturn. His enemies and kidnappers are snapping at his heels. He must find a way back to Earth, all the while defending himself against the dangers he encounters and unravelling an insidious extra-terrestrial plot that threatens the planet…
On its 25th anniversary, rediscover this classic, consistently ranked among the best 100 games of all time! It was one of the first games to use motion capture technology for more realistic animations, with backgrounds that were entirely hand-drawn and a gripping science-fiction storyline.
Travel back to the early 90’s and reunite with Conrad to rediscover this cult classic.
- Choose to play with the original graphics and sounds from the 90’s and face an unforgiving difficulty.
- Or go with the Modern mode. You can also fine tune your experience by turning on Modern mode options independently and on the fly.
- For the first time ever, play the Director’s Cut version featuring 2 exclusive cutscenes
- White or pink? Choose among the two iconic colors of Conrad's t-shirt
- Want to practice on a specific level? You can now play any completed level during the main adventure
- Replay any cutscene that you unlocked from the menu
- Jukebox: listen to the game's soundtrack
- Street Art gallery: earn points in the game and unlock street art pictures in the gallery
- Post-FX graphic filters,
- Completely remastered sound and music,
- A brand new "Rewind" function, variable according to the level of difficulty
- Tutorials for those who need a boost!